2019 Yamaha F75B - 20 in. Shaft
Yamaha has reinvented its versatile F75 outboard to make it even lighter and more compact for greater torque and stronger acceleration. It's also quiet, which means a better time boating and fishing for you and your passengers.
Light And Powerful: To keep weight down and efficiency up, the F75 features a single overhead camshaft that deploys four valves per cylinder, which transfers air quickly and facilitates excellent engine response.
Precise Trolling Control: Use the Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) switch to adjust speed in 50-rpm increments simply by pushing a button on the multi-function tiller handle. VTS also functions with Command Link gauges.
Optional Tiller Handle: Yamaha's award-winning Multi-Function Tiller Handle incorporates engine start/stop, emergency stop, gear shift, power trim and tilt operation, variable trolling switch, warning and controls all in one.
- Updated Look: The compact new F75 adopts an updated cowling to keep it consistent with the look of the Yamaha outboard lineup.
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection: With Multi-point Fuel Injection, Fuel is delivered at the optimum volume and time according to ECU sensor signals. This ensures quick starts, efficient fuel consumption, and ample power along with ultra-low emissions.
- Command Link Compatibility: The F75 is compatible with Yamaha's Command Link 6Y8 and 6YC digital gauges, as well as Y-COP®.
- Amp It Up: The F75 features a three-phase alternator that produces up to 35 amps of power — that's 40 percent more output than the previous generation. So there's plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories.
- Peace And Quiet: Yamaha's Shift Dampener System (SDS™) greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a new design and components specific to Yamaha "K" size propellers (4.25"), much of the force of shifting is absorbed. The new F75 is compatible with Yamaha's exclusive Talon™ SDS™ propellers, including GP and Pontoon.
- Power Trim And Tilt: The F75 is equipped with a single compact, lightweight PTT unit. The tilt angle can be adjusted with the optional tilt limiter.
- Engine Type: Inline 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1832 cc (111.8 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 81 x 88.9 mm (3.19 x 3.5 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Induction System: SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Alternator Output: 35 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: EFI
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -4 deg. through +16 deg./66 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Prop
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 2.15 (28:13)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 3.2 L (3.4 US qt) — with filter
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Dry Weight: 160 kg (353 lb)
- Engine Type
- Inline 4-cylinder
- Bore x Stroke
- 81 x 88.9 mm (3.19 x 3.5 in.)
- 1832 cc (111.8 ci)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 160 kg (353 lb)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 2.15 (28:13)
- Fuel Induction
- SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- 35 Amps
- Water/Thermostatic Control