2019 Yamaha F75 - 20 in. Shaft
No matter what you're using your outboard for this weekend, the 4-stroke, 4-cylinder F75 is a great choice. It's powerful, reliable and easy to maintain, and the combination of fuel efficiency and ultra low emissions sure don't hurt, either.
Precise Trolling Control: Adjust trolling speeds in 50-rpm increments simply by pushing a button on the optional Command Link tachometer or the VTS? switch on the optional multifunction tiller handle.
Responsive Power: The overhead camshaft design efficiently exchanges intake and exhaust gases for responsive power and fuel efficiency.
Single Throttle Valve: Air entering the engine block is routed through a single throttle valve, to ensure the precise amount of air necessary for optimum power and fuel efficiency. It then enters each cylinder through individual long intake tracks, which are ?pulse tuned? to provide air at the precise volume and timing for maximum density and power.
- Optimal Fuel/air Mix: Multi-port precision electronic fuel injection on the F90 delivers the optimal fuel/air mix to each cylinder.
- Variable Trolling System: The tiller handle models come standard with Yamaha's Variable Trolling Speed feature, allowing the operator to stay on the fish by selecting the preferred rpm (in 50 rpm increments) within a range of 620-900 rpm!
- High And Dry: A top-mounted flywheel keeps sensitive electrical components out of the water.
- Optimum Performance: An ECM (Engine Control Module) adjusts timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and reliability in all conditions.
- Fewer Moving Parts: The double overhead cam design on the F75 and up features fewer moving parts compared to a conventional single overhead cam design for greater reliability.
- Multi-Function Tiller Handle: Available on F30 through F60, and optional on F75 through F115, the multi-function tiller handle gives you fingertip control of starting, shifting, steering and throttle.
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1596cc (97ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 79x81.4mm (3.11x3.2 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Induction System: DOHC
- Alternator Output: 20 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: EFI
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -4 deg. through +16 deg./70 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Prop
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 11:25 (2.27)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 4.5L (4.8 qt)
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Dry Weight: 168 kg (369 lb)
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 79x81.4mm (3.11x3.2 in.)
- 1596cc (97ci)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 168 kg (369 lb)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 11:25 (2.27)
- Fuel Induction
- 20 Amps
- Water/Thermostatic Control