2019 Yamaha F115 Jet Drive
The F115 has been redesigned, receiving a state-of -the-art air intake and fuel injection system. With added technology and its proven DOHC four-cylinder 16-valve 1741cc engine the efficient F115 makes for the best choice to power your boat for years to come.
Enhanced Performance And Fuel Efficiency: Multi-point precision fuel injection uses independent fuel injectors to deliver the precise amount of fuel to each cylinder.
Incredible Manoeuvrability: With no gearcase or propeller extending below the hull, a jet drive allows you to manoeuvre around or pass over obstructions that would limit the travel of a conventional, propped outboard.
- Compact, Lightweight: In-line 4-cylinder design is quiet, clean-burning and fuel efficient with Yamaha's famous durability.
- 16-Valve Double Overhead Cam: By using four valves per cylinder with 1 cam for the intake valves and 1 cam for the exhaust valves this DOHC design efficiently exchange intake and exhaust gases for responsive power and fuel efficiency.
- Direct Drive: Valves are activated through direct contact with the camshaft, for more precise valve timing control. Therefore rocker arms and their adjustment are eliminated for increased reliability and less maintenance.
- Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection: Independent fuel injectors are electronically controlled to deliver the precise amount of fuel for each individual cylinder for superior engine performance and maximum fuel economy.
- Single Throttle Valve: Simple, lightweight design for greater precision, reliability and ease of serviceability.
- Composite Intake Manifold: The long tube intake tracks are tuned to maximize air flow increasing low end and midrange torque performance resulting in a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. The air silencer box reduces intake noise while the surge tank reduces air turbulence for smoother operation.
- Microcomputer Ignition: Adjust timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions. Along with reliable electronics, including a knock sensor letting the engine self detect combustion problems and adjust itself accordingly before damage could occur.
- ACP-221 Paint Process And YDC-30 Alloy: Yamaha's exclusive YDC-30 alloy is the most corrosion-resistant base material in the industry. Used with Yamaha's exclusive paint process, it provides an extra-tough barrier against corrosion. They are both key components of our renowned Ultimate Corrosion Protection System.
- Freshwater Flush Device: Allows you to flush the engine without running the engine using a standard household garden hose, for added convenience and long engine life.
- Three Year Limited Warranty: Every Yamaha Four Stroke is protected by our 3-Year Limited Warranty for pleasure use.
- Optional Command Link: Yamaha instrumentation puts all vital system information right at your fingertips. You know they're accurate, because they're designed for your Yamaha outboard. They're easy to read, and engineered to withstand the elements. Command Link® Digital Gauges gives you access to more information, using fewer gauges, and they allow you to configure the information any way you want.
- Optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle: All control features are located on the tiller handle for convenience. The throttle, throttle friction control, shift lever, key switch, stop switch, power trim and tilt switch. Additionally, the tiller handle is extra long and centre-mounted for added convenience.
- Optional Tilt-Up Stopping Device: Allows to adjust the fully tilt-up setting and meet the specific requirements to avoid contact between the engine and the boat.
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1741cc (106.2ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 79x88.8mm (3.11x3.49 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Induction System: DOHC
- Alternator Output: 24 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: EFI
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -4 deg. through +16 deg./70 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Jet Pump
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30
- Oil Capacity: 3.7L (with filter)
- Shaft Length: Fits 25''
- Dry Weight: 182 kg (401 lb)
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 79x88.8mm (3.11x3.49 in.)
- 1741cc (106.2ci)
- Shaft Length
- Fits 25 in.
- 182 kg (401 lb)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Fuel Induction
- 24 Amps
- Water/Thermostatic Control