2018 Yamaha F90 Jet Drive - Fits 25 in.
When you need to get to where a prop won't take you, get an F90 Jet Drive. This 65hp engine is a marine-inspired 4-stroke that's as much as 50% quieter than a conventional 2-stroke, and up to 30% more fuel efficient, too.
Enhanced Performance and Fuel Efficiency: Multi-point precision fuel injection uses independent fuel injectors to deliver the precise amount of fuel to each cylinder.
Incredible Maneuverability: With no gearcase or propeller extending below the hull, a jet drive allows you to manoeuvre around or pass over obstructions that would limit the travel of a conventional, propped outboard.
- Maximum Overall Performance: Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions. (F8 and up)
- Ultra-Low Emissions: Yamaha jet drive four strokes are California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions and meet all federal EPA requirements.
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1596 cc (97 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 79 x 81.4 mm (3.11 x 3.2 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Induction System: DOHC EFI
- Alternator Output: 25 Amps
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -4 deg. through +16 deg./70 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Jet Pump
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 4.5L (4.8 qt.)
- Shaft Length: Fits 25 in.
- Dry Weight: 177 kg (391 lb.)
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 79 x 81.4 mm (3.11 x 3.2 in.)
- 1596 cc (97 ci)
- Shaft Length
- Fits 25 in.
- 177 kg (391 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- DOHC EFI
- 25 Amps
- Water/Thermostatic Control