2018 Yamaha F15 LMHA
The F15 features all the benefits of a reliable Yamaha 4-stroke outboard in a compact, lightweight and portable package that rivals any 2-stroke. If you are looking for the ultimate in reliable, compact and efficient portable power for your boat, the F15 will deliver you many years of hassle-free performance.
Better Starting: Manual-start models feature an easy grip starter knob with a built-in decompression device.
The Perfect Combination: Lightweight, compact and fuel efficient.
- Head of the Class: The powerful, new twin-cylinder SOHC design boasts the largest displacement in its class.
- Easy Does It: Maintenance is a breeze with easily accessible oil and fuel system components.
- Front & Centre: Convenient front-mounted controls facilitate smooth shifting, easy, shallow water drive and single action steering friction adjustment.
- Carry On: The carrying handle and brims are designed for easier carrying, mounting, and removing the outboard motor.
- Anti-corrosion Protection: Yamaha's unique YDC-30 aluminium alloy protects the engine's exterior parts, while a zinc coating, high-quality stainless steel and 5-stage exterior coating offers long-lasting protection inside and out.
- Engine Type: Four-Stroke, SOHC Inline 2 cylinders
- Displacement: 362 cc (22.1 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 63.0 x 58.1 mm (2.48 x 2.29 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.3
- Induction System: SOHC
- Alternator Output: 12V-10 Amps (6.5 Amp @ 1000 rpm)
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor (1)
- Starting: Manual or electric
- Ignition: CDI Microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: 4 positions/71 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Propeller Hub
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 13/27 (2.08)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 1.6L (1.7 qt.)
- Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Dry Weight: 50 kg (111 lb.) (MSH)
- Engine Type
- Four-Stroke, SOHC Inline 2 cylinders
- Bore x Stroke
- 63.0 x 58.1 mm (2.48 x 2.29 in.)
- 362 cc (22.1 ci)
- Manual or electric
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 50 kg (111 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 13/27 (2.08) / F/N/R
- Fuel Induction
- 12V-10 Amps (6.5 Amp @ 1000 rpm)